Coincidences leads to rediscovery
11:12 AM | Author: Seen.By.Ice.Queen
I know the title sounds really 'cheem' (has depth) but don't take this posting too seriously. Was chatting with a gal pal who's in the Taiwan entertainment industry and there we were rambling about when our discussion turned to the recent spate of industry rumours about Vaness Wu's Singaporean gf, Arissa Cheo. (hmmm... i tot he'd taken a vow of celibacy? so i guess no notti goings-on while dating eh?) Anyway, out of nosey-ness, I followed the news and learnt that she was in one of his MVs. So i searched the video and found this:




But the awesomest thing was i was seriously intrigued by the art direction and dance moves of the MV rather than looking out for Arissa's cameo in it. So much so that i forgot my initial trigger of the MV and had to re-watch it to find her all over again (in case u reaaaaally wanna know, u can barely see her face in it. cleverly shadowed to protect her identity i guess. u do get a fairly clear view of her ear studs haaa...)

While i was at it, i also found uber cool, love of my life r&b goddess, Coco Lee's MV with Vaness. Can't embed due to restrictions from her official channel so click here to go see it on YouTube.

Share the links of anything else you find about Arissa Cheo with me ya? I'm getting fascinated with this pretty Singapore lass LOL..

This entry was posted on 11:12 AM and is filed under , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On January 4, 2014 at 10:14 PM , Anonymous said...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to
send you an e-mail. I've got some ideas for your blog you might
be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to
seeing it expand over time.

Check out my webpage - Real Racing 3 Hack (http://youtube.com/watch?v=W_ASgeO-eZ4)