Touched by an angel
1:23 PM | Author: Seen.By.Ice.Queen
Today is just one of those days where nothing seemed to be going my way. After a tiring and long rehearsal last night and finally settling in bed at 2am, I woke at 8 to go for a seminar that I signed up for with I-Pac (it talks about investment methods/styles).

Anyways, hauled my ass bright and early off the bed and headed into Shenton (read: expensive parking and ERP) only to find out when I arrived that the organizers failed to update me with the actual location of the seminar.

My original email gave me the impression it was supposed to be at their office but it was instead held at the American Club.

So ANW, didn't manage to attend the seminar. OKAY, since I'm already in town, let's go look for the Chinese dance pumps I've been hunting for (does anyone know where the heck I can get those soft soled Chinese dance flats in Singapore? leave me a comment if you do ya?). Hence, headed to Chinatown, strutted the length and breadth of the shops there in my new 4 inch heels (argh... my feet's killing me as I type). Not only did I not find the shoes, I encountered a bitchy auntie, who pretty much told me to go shop somewhere else if I didn't like her collection and pricing (bitch right!?)

Took my sorry ass to wisma next hoping to stock up some new lingerie from Cotton On Body. The collection (or maybe it's my mood today) sucked. Tried asking my friend who works at Wisma out for lunch and yes, Murphy's Law, she was on MC.

Pfft...

Finally decided to just head home and change out of my heels. Had a stopover at the Esso petrol kiosk near my place to top up petrol. When I was done paying and walking back to my car, the silver lining happened. The pump attendant uncle was practically washing my car! LOL...

Long story short, my car was covered in mud the past 2 days due to the horrific weather and I just did not get around to having it washed. So i guess the uncle just couldn't take how grimy my car was and decided to scrub it down as best he could at the pump.

And so, my horrifically 'everything-that-can-go-wrong-will-go-wrong' day got turned around just like that. By the angel that came in the form of a pakcik :)

So there, don't let your days be ruined by the ugly. Just focus on the beautiful.
|
This entry was posted on 1:23 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: