Grateful for a good Domestic Helper
1:43 PM | Author: Seen.By.Ice.Queen

So. Some of you may know that I've been having rather upsetting domestic help drama for the last year or so and it's been very disruptive to the whole family and also my work schedule. It's been so bad that my health started to suffer due to physical and mental exhaustion. 

Last week, my new domestic help joined me. She's the 4th in 13 months. (I know. It's horrific)

One week on, she's been doing well, safe for the odd forgetfulness (nobody is perfect, I'm not so I should not expect her to be either)

It's Children's day today so HoroBoy has no school. This morning, with God's grace, the weather was perfect for the outdoors, so I took the kids out to Gardens By the Bay, leaving my helper home to do the general housework. 

I came home past noon and after settling the kids to revision and nap, sat down in the living room sofa to chill for a moment to plan the rest of the day. 

My helper then came up to me and said, "Ma'am, I've finished the housework. Can I help you with anything else?"

So I replied, "oh that's nice. Then go take a rest."

In that moment, I thank God for answering my prayers. She is a blessing. And I pray that it stays that way. 
|
This entry was posted on 1:43 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: